For more information on the policy & procedures of Vocal Expressions Plus please use the contact information provided.
- Lessons begin the first week of September after Labour Day and the Summer Schedule will begin the second week of July.
- Note: Christmas Recital - Sunday, December 2nd, 2018 @ 3:30pm. Sounds of Summer Recital - Sunday, June 23, 2019 @ 3:30pm.
- September payment is due (payable by Cash, Cheque, or Electronic Funds Transfer) by August 15/19. Cheques are to be made payable to Vocal Expressions Plus. There will be a $25 charge on all NSF cheques. There will be a Late Payment fee of $25.00 for lessons not paid on or before the 1st of the month, and 5% charged on overdue books. Vocal Expressions Plus reserves the right to suspend a student’s lessons after two weeks of non-payment of tuition.
Music Studio Policy
- Lessons must be paid for in advance by the month. Post-dated cheques and Electronic Funds Transfer are an acceptable method of payment.
- One month’s notice must be given prior to termination of lessons and all fees must be up-to-date.
- Parental involvement in the progress of students is encouraged.
- No allowance will be made for lessons missed by students. For cases of prolonged illness (pneumonia, etc.); or in an emergency, a video lesson (either live or recorded) can be set up. Please note that NO make-up lessons are given for school/work events, sports, personal or vacation time.
- In the event of the teacher’s absence, a video or audio lesson will be recorded and sent to the student.
- Time lost because of a students lateness cannot be made up.
- The student must not enter into examination, performances, or auditions without the prior knowledge and approval of the teacher.
- Teacher’s respect the provision of Federal Legislation regarding protection of privacy. Personal information provided by parents will not be shared with others without express authorization by parents.
- Teacher’s aspire to the Standards of Practice as set out by the Ontario Registered Music Teacher’s Association.