For more information on the policy & procedures of Vocal Expressions Plus please use the contact information provided.
- Lessons begin the first week of September after Labour Day and the Summer Schedule will begin the second week of July.
- Note: Winter Recital - Sunday, December 8th, 2019 @ 3:30pm. Sounds of Summer Recital - Sunday, June 14th, 2020 @ 3:30pm.
- A Registration Fee of $50.00/student is due on August 15th. This fee helps with expenses for both Recitals as well as any digital music purchased on behalf of the student. Physical books are still the responsibility of the student. September payment is due (payable by Cash, Cheque, or Electronic Funds Transfer) on September 1st/19. Cheques are to be made payable to Vocal Expressions Plus. There will be a $25 charge on all NSF cheques. There will be a Late Payment fee of $25.00 for lessons not paid before the 15th of the month. Vocal Expressions Plus reserves the right to suspend a student’s lessons after two weeks of non-payment of tuition.
Music Studio Policy
- Lessons must be paid for in advance by the month. Post-dated cheques and Electronic Funds Transfer are an acceptable method of payment.
- One month’s notice must be given prior to termination of lessons and all fees must be up-to-date.
- Parental involvement in the progress of students is encouraged.
- No allowance will be made for lessons missed by students. Please speak to teacher directly if there is an issue.
- In the event of the teacher’s absence, a video or audio lesson will be recorded and sent to the student.
- Time lost because of a students lateness cannot be made up.
- The student must not enter into examination, performances, or auditions without the prior knowledge and approval of the teacher.
- Teacher’s respect the provision of Federal Legislation regarding protection of privacy. Personal information provided by parents will not be shared with others without express authorization by parents.
- Teacher’s aspire to the Standards of Practice as set out by the Ontario Registered Music Teacher’s Association.